Subscribe!

Followers!

Share!

Share |

Facebook!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Blog Everyday in August

I participated in BEDA in April.

But I've noticed that quite a few people also participate in BEDA in August.

I had a lot of fun blogging every day in April this year and I'm excited to challenge myself once more.

However, it's going to be a lot tougher this month. 

I was unemployed in April. And now I have not one, but TWO jobs. 

It's going to be a struggle sometimes.

But my blogging has been neglected lately. Maybe three posts a week at most. Sad.

So I'm excited to try this.

However, I'm sure I'll get stumped at some point.

Is there anything that YOU would like to see on Simply Kate? 

Any suggestions would help me get through this month!

Thirty-one consecutive posts! It's going to be exciting!

1 Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

I know you're into writing, so why don't you make some posts of flash fiction? I find up to 100 words particularly fun!