Subscribe!

Followers!

Share!

Share |

Facebook!

Monday, July 11, 2011

Dear Me,

What would you say if you were able to talk to your teenage self?


I wrote a letter a few months back to my seventeen year old self. 

It was written as a guest post for another wonderful blog, but it turned out to give some incredible insight into my past.

I know my younger self will never read that letter, but my twenty-two year old self learned a lot just by writing it. I found that I am stronger than I think. That I've grown so much. That I am a wonderful person.

What would YOU say if you could write a letter to yourself? 

I encourage you to try it!

And I would also love it if you checked out my guest post on the Hindsight Letters

2 Thoughts:

Amy said...

If I could write a letter to my teenage self, I would have so much to say. It would be more like an instruction manual. Lots of warnings, reassurances and advice for future problems. This reminds me of a letter I wrote as a teenager to my future self. Ha! It was funny to read what I thought my life would be like right now. :)

Tara said...

I'm with the girl above, if I wrote to my 17 year old self it would definitely be more of an instruction manual than a letter, haha.