Subscribe!

Followers!

Share!

Share |

Facebook!

Friday, July 1, 2011

June!

Highlights:
- 10th-12th: Kevin came to visit me for the weekend! It was much to short, but it was pretty much perfect! -
- 18th: My wonderful brother-in-law's birthday! Happy Birthday, John! -
- 19th: Happy Father's Day, dad! You're the best father any girl could have! Thank you! -
- 26th: My cousin and her husband and adorable son stayed with us for the night. It was so fun to catch up and revisit old memories with them! -

Happiest Memory: 
I went to pick Kevin up down on the strip where his friends were staying. I waited in an elevator lobby for him to meet me. We were talking on the phone, I turned and there he was. That kiss was pretty darn incredible!

Saddest Memory:
Dropping Kevin off in the exact same spot was really hard. Sometimes this long distance thing REALLY sucks.

Favorite Food:
Pancakes. Seriously.

Books Read:
Matched by Ally Condie - It was decent. The writing was a little shallow, but I thought it was interesting enough.
The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne - So sad. So beautiful. The writing is simple, but really good and gripping.
The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde - Disappointing. I was expecting something different. I loved the ending though!
The Seer and the Sword by Victoria Hanley - A surprisingly WONDERFUL read! I loved this book from beginning to end! It was refreshing to LOVE a book after so many 'eh' books.
Incarceron by Catherine Fisher - Interesting and original. I'm having mixed feelings. I liked it but still didn't feel connected to it.

TV Shows Watched:
Heroes - Season one only. It's the only one worth watching.
Glee - Season one as well. It was the only one on Netflix.
Medium - I've been watching it for months. Finally just got tired of it. It just stops being amazing after season 3 or 4.
Samantha Who - Hilarious and cute! I'm only halfway through season one.

Favorite Photos:





Overall Impression:
I didn't do anything too exciting this month. There were definitely some INCREDIBLE experiences, but it was just refreshing to have a month where I could just relax a little. I read a lot of books, watched a lot of wonderful shows, and just had time to myself. It was nice. I'm definitely looking forward to a few more exciting things in July!

1 Thoughts:

Leigh said...

I loved your Happiest Memory for June. So sweet! :) I love those little fabulous, movie-like moments in life.