Subscribe!

Followers!

Share!

Share |

Facebook!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Exploring

I've come to realize that Vegas is a really beautiful place. It's a different kind of beautiful than I'm used to, but the plants and architecture is quite lovely in some places!

And so I've made it my goal to explore this wonderful city a lot more.

For my first excursion, I explored a really fun outdoor eating area with a decorated square surrounding it.


I love the clocks and lamps that they had placed at the entrance.



It was a great day of exploring and I can't wait to do it again!

4 Thoughts:

Lauren said...

Have I mentioned that I LOVE your photos? Well I do.

Adriana Iris said...

glad to have found you

Kelli Hale said...

I really want to visit Vegas in the near future. I've never been to the desert parts of the country I think it would be an awesome adventure.

C said...

I do hope you're planning to take me with you on some of these adventures. ;-)