Subscribe!

Followers!

Share!

Share |

Facebook!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Waitin' On a Man 2

Today I made another attempt at catching the elusive Ice Cream Man.

I failed.

So I took the walk of shame to the super market and bought some pity ice cream.


I was hoping to drown my ice cream-less sorrows in a carton of well... ice cream.



Sadly it only tasted of delicious, cookies and creamy failure.


I am hatching a new plan. I will catch that Ice Cream Man! Just you wait!

(Read part one here!)

13 Thoughts:

Bri said...

Private selection, eh? ;)

Kate Weber said...

LOL Bri. It was the cheapest one they had. It had a pretty box. And actually tasted REALLY good. Despite tasting like failure.

Unknown said...

oh. my. god. I always jump off my ass (huh?) everytime I hear the ice cream man's song! Whenever he passes my house I scream at the top of my lungs just to get his attention, and I don't even care what the 10 year old kids think of me... O_O

Anonymous said...

SIGH, we are we always waiting around for men??

And, by the way, you and your food posts always make me extremely hungry. Off to the grocery store I go!!

Lauren said...

I feel like I'm always waiting on a man. But for me it's a little different.

Unknown said...

mmm the cookies and creme looks yummy!


<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Kim @citygirlinak said...

i've never heard of private selection but it makes me giggle. and now i'm hungry. you are adorable.

Dr. Heckle said...

I'm down for a Chaco Taco.

Melbourne on my Mind said...

You should totally chase him down in your car so that he can't get away. Or build a barricade that he can't get through until he gives you your ice cream ;)

Anonymous said...

hiii! don't know if you remember me...from the sweetheartchronicles BUT I'm glad I found your blog again ^_^

-Chymere H.

www.chymerehayes.blogspot.com

cailen ascher said...

good luck on your quest! although that store-bought treat looks delicious too : )

Leigh said...

You should hire five or six kids to be on watch for the ice cream man, and arm them with money so they can catch him and buy ice cream for you. It's an idea...

Leigh said...

You should hire five or six kids to be on watch for the ice cream man, and arm them with money so they can catch him and buy ice cream for you. It's an idea...