Subscribe!

Followers!

Share!

Share |

Facebook!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Clouds Aren't Always Sad

Have you ever thought that clouds looked more like a painting than real?



This world is beautiful.

I've been thinking lately.

I want an easier way to correspond with all of you!

So I have created a Facebook page for Simply Kate! There we can have discussions and I can interact with all of you easier than I can here on the blog!

There's a button in the sidebar! Come join me on Facebook!

I also just signed up for BlogLovin'! There's a button for that in the sidebar too!

4 Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Those look like spring clouds, and while they don't look sad... they make me sad, because it's still snowing here.

Leigh said...

I love the second one with the yellow flowers. Beautiful!

@IsaJennie said...

Beautiful pics! At first I was like...omg does she live in Arizona (the picture of the yellow flowers looks like something you'd see here) but then I saw you were in Vegas and I cried a little. I'm ok now though haha!

Megan said...

Those photos are beautiful! I love sky and cloud pics!

Meggy from Chasing Davies