Subscribe!

Followers!

Share!

Share |

Facebook!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Guest Blogger: KG

Hey all! I'm happy to present one of my all time favorite bloggers to you! 


I've been in love with her blog since the moment I found it and it still makes me laugh to the point of liquids spewing from my nasal cavity. She was also my first real blog friend! I love her, and you should all check her out!

She was sweet enough to do a guest post for me! I asked her a few questions and her answers still make me giggle and I've read them quite a few times already.


1. What is your blog about?
My blog is my therapy and my stage. It is a safe place for me to ramble about the random, the mundane, and the ridiculous. I try not to take myself too seriously, and tend to use an over abundance of humor to describe my life. No doubt, my living in Alaska is just downright laughable. I'm afraid of everything, including animals dead or alive, and eating anything that wasn't brought home from the grocery store. The internet has been the keep of my sanity, from internet shopping to social networking. I'm not sure what I would do without my connection to the outside world.


2. What is your favorite book?

The Host by Stephenie Meyer (I know, Kate is hanging her head in shame) I read The Host in September 2009 and fell in love with the characters and world that Stephenie created.  It's sort of Bodysnatchers meets Stargate. I had a hard time getting into the book in the beginning, but once it picked up, I couldn't put it down. I cried through the last third of the book, it was difficult to read through the tears. And Although some people may throw a book at me for saying it, The Host is so much better than Twilight.




3. What makes you a nerd?

I wear nerdy librarian eyeglasses, that's about it. No, I'm joking. I have always been kind of a nerd, but not the super smart kind of nerd, more like the awkward push-my-glasses-up-with-my-finger knee high socks wearing kind of nerd.



4. You have 3 hours to live. What do you do?

Pray for forgiveness, obviously.  No, I would probably call all my family members and close friends and tell them how much I love them, and then spend the rest of my time with my husband. 3 hours really isn't a very long time, I mean we couldn't even watch Lord of the Rings in that time. Sad.



5. Describe the perfect sandwich!

BLT, hands down. A sandwich full of bacon? what's not to love? The perfect BLT has a slice of toasted white bread, mayo, lettuce, tomato, bacon, another slice of toast, more lettuce, tomato, and bacon, and another slice of toast to finish it off. it's like the Big Mac of BLTs.




6. What would be your perfect job?

 I haven't quite figured out what the perfect job for me is, but I do know it involves working from home and hopefully brings in a fare amount of money. Anything that involves creativity and design, be it event planning or graphic design. I love to write, but there are so many people much more talented than I, I don't feel I can compete.



7. What is the most important thing in your life?

My husband. Everyday he surprises me with his ability to deal with my irresponsible and childlike behavior.  




8. Would your rather fight a hundred two year olds or a hundred chihuahuas?
What kind of skillz do these two year olds have? Chihuahuas have teeth, but two year olds have crazy death grips. It's a tough decision, but I'm gonna go with two year olds, because all I really need to do is start blowing bubbles and those munchkins are putty in my hands.

I seriously love this girl! Remember to go and check out her blog!

Thanks for being so wonderful and whipping up this post on such short notice, K! You are so the best blog friend EVER!!

2 Thoughts:

Kevin said...

I never finished the Host, but I began reading it after my friend convinced me it was better than Twilight. Aside from hating that Melanie's name is too similar to Meyer's own name (seriously, it pisses me off), I was really surprised that the book was that much better.

And I'd so go for a hundred chihuahuas. They're little punks, I swear every chihuahua I've met acts tough but they run away. Easy to take down.

Anonymous said...

be happy and love. kiss