Subscribe!

Followers!

Share!

Share |

Facebook!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Define Love

Love is...

...Happiness...

...Listening...

...Believing...

...Inside Jokes...

...Laughter and Smiles...

...A hug on your worst day, your best day, or your most average day...

...Understanding...

...Never running out of things to say...

...Trust...

...Helping each other up when we fall...

...Content silence...

...Comforting...

...Spending time together...

...Sharing...

...Support...

...Letting someone see your vulnerable side...

...Teasing...

...Forgiveness...

...Memories...

...Telling someone how you feel...

...Forever...

...All that I need...

I am so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life that I love. 

I love you!

Happy Valentines Day!

4 Thoughts:

Ella Unread said...

Sweet post!
Happy Valentine's Day!!

Myke Weber said...

So love you too!

Booklogged said...

So well said! I love you, too. Happy Valentine's Day from my chilly part of the world to your warm part.

ledenzer said...

Love you Katie.....miss you here in Vernal. Happy Valentines Day!