Subscribe!

Followers!

Share!

Share |

Facebook!

Saturday, September 11, 2010

...Random notes...

Uintah Utes Football,
GO TEAM! You did so well at Homecoming last night. Way to kick some Union butt! You need to work on defense though. Seriously. 
You made me proud. 
Katie
P.S. You need to inspire the rest of the extracurriculars to be awesome too. Drill team has 9 girls. What's up with that?

Dear Family Pictures,
Why do you always cause me so much stress? 
Bah.

Body:
Stop getting tired. It's your own fault you wake up too early. Cut it out or stop complaining. 
So there.

To my blog,
I love you. Thanks for looking so cute. I worried that you wouldn't, but I really love how you turned out.  You're beautiful and fun. 
Signed,
The Writer

Dear Grandma,
I love you so so much. I'm so happy that you're a part of my life and that I get to spend time with you. You're such an amazing woman. I'm so thankful to you for starting our wonderful family.
I love you.

Employers.
Have you all made a pact to not hire me? Because I'm really tired of feeling like a useless failure. How about someone quits the "Don't Hire Katie" club? That would be nice. Much appreciation.

Bed. 
You are like a siren that is calling me. Maybe I'll just curl up on top of you and never leave. For some reason, I don't think either of us will mind. We'll make it a party and invite pillows and quilt to join us. Things just wouldn't be the same without them. 
Much love.

1 Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Well, someone did quit that club, as I recall... ;-)