Subscribe!

Followers!

Share!

Share |

Facebook!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Plans

Life is random. I can never predict what I'm going to be doing a day in advance, let alone a month, a year, a lifetime. 

Right now I am just trying to live one day at a time.

Today? It hasn't gone according to plan. But, I can't really complain. 

Yesterday I slept for 16.5 hours. Today I slept for four. I'm a little sleepy, but I think it's mostly because I'm doing tedious things. 

I had planned on sleeping much longer. A full 8 hours was the hope. Instead I opened my eyes at four in the morning and started my day. 

I started some laundry that has started piling up around my room. I decided that while I waited, I would get on my desktop computer and edit a few photos that I took. Without even opening Photoshop, I went to work trying to make it run better and faster. Now, 6 hours later, it is being upgrades to Windows 7. I've been procrastinating the change because I didn't want to move all of my junk and then reinstall my favorite programs. I know that it will make my computer run so much faster, so a little bit of extra effort is going to be worth it.

The plan for the rest of the day? Probably going to change as the day goes on. But for now:

  1. Finish cleaning my room. Laundry, dusting, vacuuming and other odds and ends. (I have a hankering to reorganize my book shelves... but that will have to wait for another day.
  2. Shower and get looking fancy. I love looking and feeling fancy.
  3. Fix up my computer. Make sure it's running properly and has all of my favorite programs.
  4. Play a little Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. An online friend and I are racing to finish first. We already played Twilight Princess (I won. Cause I'm awesome.) And we plan on playing two others once this one is finished.
  5. Go to Institute. I haven't been since my first week in Vegas. That was back in July. I miss it. It's the beginning of the Fall schedule so I'll be able to go on both Wednesdays and Thursdays. Can't wait!
  6. Read some Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. 
  7. Edit some photos. (That is if #3 gets done.) 
  8. Write notes to people I love to brighten their days. (I bought new stationary. I love it.)
Sounds like a full load. 

Ooh! Upgrade is completed! Thanks Blog for distracting me so nicely! 

By the way, here are four photos I'm looking forward to editing in crazy ways. Changing hair color, putting me in crazy places, anything that I can manage in Photoshop. So stay tuned. I'll post these four photos once they have been edited. 





If you have any ideas for edits, let me know. I'm always looking for great new ideas. (Also, I must love you guys if I let you see raw images of myself. Mwah!)

1 Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures... and how goes Windows 7?