Subscribe!

Followers!

Share!

Share |

Facebook!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Lazy Tuesday?





I went to be last night at 1am. I was exhausted. More exhausted than I usually am. 


I woke up today and looked at the clock. 5:32pm. I roll back over. I don't want to wake up yet. I've only been asleep for 4 hours. Then my mind does a double take. Did that say PM?! 

My eyes confirm this to be true. I just slept for 16.5 hours. 

I don't understand how that happened.

Yes. I was having amazing dreams. 

No. I didn't have anything to wake up for.

Still. I got twice the recommended dose of sleep for a night. 

Sad thing is, I'm still exhausted and I'm going to go to sleep again soon. What a joke.

2 Thoughts:

Cindi said...

This could never happen to me. Someone little would wake me up. But I dream about it some days.

Are you sick? I hope not.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you sound like you had something. I hope it's gone...