Subscribe!

Followers!

Share!

Share |

Facebook!

Friday, September 10, 2010

Hard Hats Needed

Simply Kate is undergoing some construction. I'm mostly finished, I think. 

I can't tell if everything is too blue. Part of me says yes, the other part likes it a lot. What do you guys think? I'm interested in your opinions and tips. 

I'm going to let it sit for a few days to give me a few days to see what I think. 

Here's the before shot if you haven't been here in a while. 


Let me know what you think!

I just found out that my adorable header only works if you have the font on your computer. It's free, and adorable. It's called "The Bends". Here is a link to download it and so many other adorable free fonts. 

2 Thoughts:

Katie said...

love it! i'm jealous of how cute your blog always looks. HTML confuses me

Anonymous said...

If I had a blog and needed a design, I would totally ask you. Alas, I do not blog with any regularity, so cannot prevail upon you for one. :-P

Sweet new look, though!