Subscribe!

Followers!

Share!

Share |

Facebook!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Viva Las Vegas!

Isn't it pleasant when a drive that takes 9 hours feels like it only takes 6? I have to say how much I love traveling with my dad. He's a great travel companion. Mostly because he drives the whole way, and doesn't mind if I choose the music. I do try to pick stuff I know he'd enjoy. He's great.

I'm in Vegas now. We got here about 3.5 hours ago. Stopped at my sister's new house to see it. It's awesome. And it's going to be a trick to paint it. Insanely tricky. We're getting a scaffolding. It's going to be legit. 

We then went out to eat at Red Robin (Yum!) Tip: Guacamole Bacon Burger = fabulous. 

Now I'm back at Alyson's apartment and I'm exhausted. Want to go to sleep. Long day. Sore body from sitting. Soon to be sore from stretching and lifting and moving and painting and working. At least all of this manual labor will burn off the Guacamole Bacon Burger calories.

1 Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Had you ever painted a house before this?