Subscribe!

Followers!

Share!

Share |

Facebook!

Friday, April 9, 2010

Anticipation

Things I am excited for:
  • Weighing in the 170's again. I'm so stinkin' close! I haven't been in the 170's since my sophomore year in high school. I look back at those pictures and wonder why I complained about being fat. I most certainly wasn't. And to be in the 170's means that I'll look like I did in those pictures; only more mature and with better hair and fashion sense.
  • The Outlaw Trail Theater musical! It has finally been announced! (It's about time. 12 days to prepare an audition song?! Really Arts Council? You're lucky that I have the perfect one!) We'll be doing Damn Yankees and I'm pretty excited about it. 
  • Vegas. In a week I'll be in Vegas to help my wonderful sister move into her house. I'll be there for five days, painting a few rooms in her house, moving all of her stuff, and just having some good ol' happy family fun. 
This month is starting off well, and has the potential to stay that way. I am determined to make it so!  

In other news, I'm home alone. I don't know why, but I decided that because I was, I would head to the kitchen to make myself some food in only a tanktop and panties. Nothing else. I mean, who is going to see me? I'm home alone. 

"Hey Kates." My nephew decided to come over for a sec and say hi. 
"Uh... close your eyes for a second bud, kay? I'm only in my swimming suit..." It seemed like a good excuse... *sigh* I hope I haven't scarred him for life.

1 Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

*laughs* Oh, Kate, that totally backfired on you!