Subscribe!

Followers!

Share!

Share |

Facebook!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Spicy!

On The Border. It's a Mexican restaurant. I LOVE it. They have them elsewhere, but the only one I know of is in Vegas. So, whenever I'm in Sin City, I always request going there. 

OH the fajitas. Yum yum yum yum yum! Habanero Fire Sauce is amazing! So spicy! Mmm.

On the painting front, we finished except for a 2nd coat on one wall. I've been very sore and hurty, mostly for reasons unrelated to the work we've been doing; and so I've been getting steadily more grumpy at time went on. So, while we had an extra pair of arms (Alyson's ex-husband, Mike came to help us paint) we moved all of the furniture over to the house. I stayed behind and loafed. It was great. 

Then we went to On The Border for dinner and all of my grumbles went away. Yay for Vegas.

2 Thoughts:

Katie said...

They have one around Littleton, where I'm from. Woo hoo!

Anonymous said...

...now you're just making me hungry.