Subscribe!

Followers!

Share!

Share |

Facebook!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

A Bit About Kate

What do you do when you want to blog, but have nothing really insightful to write about?

I could mention that I think I have three ingrown fingernails on my left hand from playing four hours of Guitar Hero III today. (There are about 6 songs I've never been able to beat on expert. I beat three of them today without really trying.)

I could mention that I had a really good night's sleep last night thanks to the fluffy quilt that my Grandmother made me.

I could mention that I've been called 'hot' or 'pretty' or words with similar meaning by six different guys this week.

But even though those things are worth mentioning, there is not enough information there to write a full length post.

So I've gone online and I've found a 'meme' to introduce myself to you a little better. I guess when I started this new blog I thought all of my original readers would come back. Not many have. So, for those new readers, here's an intro to me!

Four Jobs I've Had
  1. Wal-mart Cashier
  2. Aeropostale (A bit of everything)
  3. Child Care Provider
  4. Preschool Teacher
Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over (I hate just choosing four. I own about 272 movies and love more than just what I own.)
  1. Lord of the Rings
  2. Hercules
  3. The Holiday
  4. The Island
Four Places I've Lived
  1. Vernal, Ut
  2. Layton, Ut
  3. My mother's womb...
  4. Heaven...
Four TV Shows I Love
  1. Friends
  2. Lost
  3. Gilmore Girls
  4. Heroes
Another Four TV Shows I Love (I couldn't just leave it at four.)
  1. Chuck
  2. So You Think You Can Dance
  3. Avatar: The Last Airbender (Yes, it's a cartoon. It's amazing.)
  4. Boy Meets World
Four of My Favorite Books
  1. The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale
  2. The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak
  3. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins 
  4. The Singer of All Songs by Kate Constable
Four Places I've Been On Vacation
  1. San Juan Islands, Washington
  2. San Antonio, Texas
  3. Orlando, Florida
  4. Las Vegas, Nevada
Four of My Favorite Dishes
  1. Fajitas
  2. Mashed Potatoes
  3. Cheese and Broccoli Soup
  4. Spinach Wraps
Four Sites I Visit Daily
  1. Blogger
  2. Facebook
  3. Twitter
  4. YouTube
I think that's quite the list. Also! If you'd like to hear some more random facts about me, you can watch this video. It's a little outdated. Only 47 of those things are true now, and I look really young. It's insane what a year can do to a person!

3 Thoughts:

Allison said...

UM- you have great taste.. Just sayin'! I LOVE your books- I've read all of them, and your favorite dishes are making me want to eat right now! ;D

Unknown said...

Make that seven boys that think you're 'hot' or 'pretty'.

Anonymous said...

...damn, now I want fajitas. Or anything, really.