Subscribe!

Followers!

Share!

Share |

Facebook!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Looking Back on 2009!

Before my previous blog was unfortunately deleted, at the end of every month, I would post about the events that happened during my month. Well, since there is only one month left in this year, I figured I would simply regale you guys with my favorite moments of 2009, bringing the monthly reviews back in 2010. But I thought I'd start with a few of my least favorite moments.

Least Favorite Moments!

  • Getting hurt by a stupid boy multiple times.
  • Random depressed moments.
  • Getting laid off from the Preschool.
  • Weighing the most I've ever weighed.
  • Working at the Rec Center.
  • The end of November.
That's about all I could come up with. Now for my favorite moments:

Favorite Moments!

  • Working at the Preschool. Best job ever!
  • Shooting a gun for the first time.
  • Road trip with Nashelle! That was so much fun!
  • Filming Gimme Gimme Gimme (A Man After Midnight) with the girls!
  • Seeing Jane Eyre every performance night! Such an incredible show!
  • Being in Seven Brides for Seven Brothers.
  • Going to Las Vegas three times to visit Alyson.
  • Traveling to Cedar City with my parents and grandma.
  • Seeing Secret Garden twice while in Cedar.
  • Standing up for my heart.
  • Filming Laughter's Radiance.
  • Changing Singles Wards. Hated the idea at first, but what a great change it has been.
  • Starting KatesBookClub!
  • Getting called as First Counselor in the Relief Society presidency. It's been a blessing in disguise!
  • Meeting and Interviewing Shannon Hale (one of my favorite authors) one-on-one.
  • J&T's Annual Halloween Party. Always a good time!
  • Participating in NaNoWriMo. It was amazing! I got so much done, and I made so many great friends!
  • Holly Days. Karaoke, warm clothes, friends = fun stuff!
  • Finishing the first draft of my novel. What a sense of accomplishment.
  • Driving in the city by myself for the first time. (It's lame that it took me this long, but I was glad I did it!)
  • Putting up the Christmas lights on my house. I got very carried away, and loved it.
  • Writing a song with one of my friends. It was an incredible experience. She wrote the lyrics, I did all of the music.
  • Dropping under 200 pounds!
  • Simply spending the year with people that I love.
It was a very good year. The goods definitely outweighed the bads, and I feel so very blessed! I hope that 2010 is just as amazing, and maybe even more amazing than 2009. Wish me luck, and I hope that you guys have had an incredible year!

1 Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

You write music? Wow.

And you did a novel? NaNoWriMo, eh?