Subscribe!

Followers!

Share!

Share |

Facebook!

Friday, December 18, 2009

Stupidity

Have you ever had one of those absolutely stupid moments that you will regret for possibly...well...eternity?

I deleted my Google Account.

I thought that this would solve a few problems that I had been having with YouTube logins. (Didn't help.) I thought that I would simply be able to link my new Google Account with my existing Blogger account.

Sadly...it was deleted instead.

So, I spent a few moments whining and growling and hating my stupidity before I realized: Now I can do WHATEVER I'd like with my new blog, and it will be great.*

I'm determined to make this blog better than all of my old ones combined.

Wish me luck.

*Shakes her head.* I think I might need it.

*I'm really going to miss those old monthly reviews. Oh well, I'll just have to start again.

4 Thoughts:

julie said...

I'm so sorry! That is totally something I would do. Who knew that deleting your Google account would delete your blog? Ok, I'm sure some people knew, but I sure didn't!

Well, I'm sure this blog will be fan-tas-tic! Looking forward to reading all the wonderful things you're going to write!

Love ya!

Framed said...

Hopefully I have learned from your mistake. Of course, I wouldn't know how to go about deleting my Google account so I'm probably safe. I do copy all my posts to a Word file so I'm covered there also. Dang, I'm just the most organized but sadly confused person I know.

Booklogged said...

Love the looks of your new blog. Sorry about you losing everything, tho. I think I better do what Framed does and save everything to another file.

Anonymous said...

I feel as your friend I should read your blog properly.

Now, it was silly to make a mistake, but as you said: new starts are AWESOME.